LATICRETE Hydro Ban
LATICRETE Hydro Ban is a thin, load bearing waterproofing & crack isolation membrane that DOES NOT require the use of fabric material in the field or corners. Laticrete Hydro Ban is a single component self curing liquid rubber polymer that forms a durable, flexible and seamless waterproofing membrane. Laticrete Hydro Ban bonds directly to a wide variety of substrate surfaces. Perfect for indoor and outdoor ceramic tile & natural stone applications.
Laticrete Hydro Ban Specs
- Allow for flood testing in 2 hours at 70°F (21°C) or higher*
- Does not require the use of fabric material
- Bonds directly to metal and PVC plumbing fixtures only.
- Thin; only 0.020–0.030" (0.5–0.8 mm) thick when cured.
- Changes in color from a light sage color to an olive green when fully cured.
- Anti-fracture protection of up to 1/8" (3 mm) over shrinkage and other non-structural cracks.
- "Extra Heavy Service" rating per TCNA performance levels (RE: ASTM C627 Robinson Floor Test).
- Exceeds ANSI A118.10 and A118.12.
- IAPMO approved.
- Contains Microban® antimicrobial product protection.
- Rapid drying for a faster time to tile.
- Lighter color for ease of inspection.
- Safe—no solvents and non-flammable.
- Install ceramic tile, brick and natural stone directly onto Hydro Ban membrane.
If you have questions about Hydro Ban please give us a call @ 205-2813786. We're glad to help! Click here to purchase product directly online - Buy Hydro Ban